The Data Warehouse Developer 1 provides Tier 3 support for the company’s business intelligence needs by maintaining and developing databases, ETL process, business rules around data objects and the company’s big data solutions.
- Assist with the design and development of data warehouse systems and processes
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages and stored procedures for ETL and/or data extracts
- Provide support for production data warehouse extracts and other key processes
- Work with other teams during development of new systems that interact with the data warehouse
- Assist in tracking, researching, and resolving database system issues related to the data warehouse
- Assist in performance tuning of database objects, scripts, and processes
- Assist with analysis of processes that could be improved through data warehouse migration
- Document data models using Idera Data Architect/Embarcadero
- Document data warehouse processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science, Certifications or 4 years equivalent experience in IS/IT. Database design, Data Warehousing, and ETL development preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years SQL development, including all aspects of DML and DDL
- Minimum of 2 years developing or maintaining data warehouses.
- Minimum of 2 years creating SSIS packages.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 2010, 2016 or 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of health care data structures and business practices.
- Minimum of 1 year creating SSAS cubs in Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum of 1 year working with Embarcadero, Redgate or other database deployment toolset.
- Minimum of 1 year creating data models for Power BI, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Minimum of 1 year managing projects using Software Development Life Cycle or other industry project management processes.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-488-7654.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: