Sr. Power BI Architect/Developer needed for a 6-9 month engagement, 100% remote. Qualified candidates only, please.
Client is moving 30+ reports from Azure (source) to Snowflake DB.
This is a heads down coding project.
SQL coding, data modeling. DAX, Tabular models and mobile/mobile build experience required.
Min. 5+ years experience with Power BI creating solutions and executing.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems
- Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- Redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Work with users and team members at all level for performance improvement and suggestions
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Power BI: 5 years (Required)
- Data Modeling: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: