At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- At least three years of university education in computer science, engineering or IT with strong academic standing
- Fluency in English
- A genuine interest in IT and ability and willingness to learn more
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed (up to 50% depending on business needs)
- As a person, you are a strategic doer, driven by a will to succeed with our targets and to make an impact
- Experience with Windows, Clustering, MS SQL Server, Computer Networking and Healthcare IT
- You understand that some activities take place during off-hours and weekends
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying as examples
- Have experience with HP Unix, Vmware, DICOM and HL7 standards
Please make sure to attach your resume, cover letter and transcripts from your university in your application.
Contact Human Resources Team
If you have any questions about this job, don't hesitate to contact:
Morgan Daniels, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Read more about working at Sectra
Our goal is for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.
Sectra, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated during the application process and post hiring employment.
Contributing to a healthier and safer society is not something that happens overnight. It takes hard-working, dedicated, and driven individuals like you to create this change.
At Sectra, our goal is to contribute to a healthier and safer society by bridging the gap between technology and the healthcare industry. We do this by constantly delivering exceptional customer service and innovative products that truly contribute to better efficiency for our customers. As a Support Engineer, you will have the chance to work with an ever-evolving technical landscape. You will learn more about clustered IT environments, SQL databases, virtual servers, cloud solutions, and integrations between different healthcare systems. Your objective within the role will be to remotely support our customers with their escalated technical concerns.
So you might be asking yourself why you should work with us and, more specifically this team. Well, the answer is pretty simple at Sectra, we value our employees, and we focus on everyone's professional but also personal development. We offer some AWESOME perks like in-house training, international training, mentorship opportunities, Lunch and Learn's, and so much more!
In this position, you will:
- Obtain clarification of customer requests or problems and satisfaction issues
- Performs complete and accurate entry of data in the customer database
- Participates in providing direct input in our knowledge-based tools
- Escalates owns and stays focused on driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members, using highly effective communication skills
- Provide solutions to complex technical issues and clinical problems
- Provides on-site support in critical customer situations, as determined by the manager
- Participates in 24x7 pager rotation
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: