Clearlink Partners is a nationwide healthcare consulting firm specialized in helping our managed care and health system clients become more efficient operationally, clinically and technologically.
We are currently seeking a Quality Reporting Analyst with health plan quality operations experience with experience developing Tableau reports and building Power BI dashboards.
This Quality Reporting Analyst will:
- Work with the healthcare Quality Leadership team to evaluate, understand and develop the multidimensional data analytics and reporting requirements needed to support the comprehensive quality program across all lines of business.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems and communicate those findings.
- Have 5+ years' experience in the US Healthcare Payer market with experience in value-based care and insurance company operations.
- Responsible for data analysis across all elements of the quality program in all lines of business (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial etc).
- Leverage data to demonstrate opportunities for improvement and help prioritize activity.
- Demonstrate impact of the quality program(s) improvement efforts through comprehensive quality reporting efforts.
- Translate results into evidence of impact, best practice, profitability and outcome achievement.
- Design data to provide strategic insight into efforts and priorities.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in managed care environment required.
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics, healthcare quality operations focused.
- Must be well versed with the key principles of value-based care (lowering total cost of care, improving quality and improving patient/member satisfaction) and understand frequently used quality measurement programs for Medicaid and MCR (Stars, CAHPS, HEDIS).
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation required, including extensive experience with analysis in Access, Excel, SQL.
- Experience with report development utilizing Tableau.
- Familiarity with FHIR, HL7, CCDA and other common standards for data sharing.
- Experience analyzing clinical data sets.
- Familiarity with principles and practices of quality management strongly preferred.
- High degree of computer literacy required, including ability to learn new software and systems.
Benefits of Joining Our Growing Team
Clearlink Partners is a rapidly growing Consulting and Services organization who is looking for talented, innovative, and committed people to join our team. We believe in Integrity, Trust, and Transparency and strive to meet those values every day. We believe in focusing on helping our customers and partners succeed by being flexible and understanding there is not just one way to achieve success. We value spirited, respectful debate and we encourage a strong entrepreneurial spirit; we encourage and reward self-starters.
When you join Clearlink Partners you can expect highly competitive salaries and robust benefit plans that include: Paid Time Off (PTO) including vacation time allowances for sick time, robust Health, Dental, Vision Plan options (including options for Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending accounts (FSA)), eligibility for performance bonuses or incentives (depending on role), access to Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans and Life Insurance Plans, 401k retirement savings plans.
If you think you’d be a good match we’d love to talk with you!
Clearlink Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: