This person should bring their process-improvement mindset to embrace Calix’s end-to-end vision for transactions, and identify opportunities for maximizing system features, functionality, and interfaces with other applications. This person needs to be a complete team player, quick learner, and willing to self-study issues.
The revenue recognition scenarios at Calix are diverse and include hardware, extended warranty, software, support and maintenance, professional services, as well as cloud and subscription offerings. This role will be directly involved in:
- building use cases for implementation of upstream systems and participating in the necessary testing
- cleansing of data within the scope for conversion where systems are being implemented along the QTC cycle
- validation of transactions processed within RMCS
- research of certain exceptions within RMCS when they arise
- documentation of process and control material to minimize exceptions and maximize user productivity
- assistance with reconciliation of RMCS data to source systems
- assist with development of test scripts and other aspects of automated workflow
Experience and requirements:
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud, specifically RMCS is a must.
- A general understanding of ASC 606 is required.
- Exposure to integration of RMCS with a subscription/billing solution is preferred.
- Oracle Financials Cloud Certification preferred
- 6-8 years of years of experience with implementation and support of Oracle applications, including business analysis, system support, workflow analysis, and system administration.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: