TIAG is now hiring a Data Developer to join our remote team supporting the Army Resilience Directorate (ARD). On this program, TIAG supports the Army Resilience Directorate charged with providing Behavioral Health and Resiliency resources to America’s Soldiers. Our efforts include the development and sustainment of software applications dedicated to individual and unit Psychological Health assessments and resources.
The Data Developer will support our objectives by:
- Developing dashboards, reports, and dynamic web pages using Power BI or other leading BI tools.
- Providing technical support to data and analytic strategies, practices and standards.
- Working collaboratively with teammates and customers and other vendors as needed.
- Merge and transform datasets while ensuring the integrity and usability of the data for further processing
- Analyze and Interpret large amounts of data using advanced visualization techniques and tools
- Develop a process to maintain quality and performance of statistical models and quickly identify enhancements opportunities
- Communicate advanced concepts and information in an understandable manner for audiences of varying levels of competency
- Properly document code, artifact description, implementation, and use cases
- Be an eager and fast learner with a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Microsoft reporting services experience such as Power BI
- Experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence applications for health care
- Strong MS and Oracle SQL programming skills
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Thorough understanding of ETL and API Integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and 5 additional years of technical or functional experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting