Urgently looking for SAP Production and Engineering Data Architect||C2C||REMOTE||1+ Year|| USC/GC only
Role: SAP P&E DATA Architect
Duration: 1+ yYear
Work Status: Green Card / US Citizens
Preferred : AVIATION Industry Experience
The SAP Production and Engineering Data Architect will work with the global Aviation SAP Data migration team. This role will engage the Aviation business team, product architects and owners in various Production and Engineering data activities to deploy and implement the SAP OASIS system.
In this position you will work independently and is seen as a technical data leader. The position is responsible for driving the master data and transactional data process.
- Collaborate with SAP DT and site teams to determine strategy and plan for data conversion projects.
- Develop and define data assessment, data clean up and the data migration strategy.
- Serve as a technical lead in data scoping, data mappings, data cleansing, data validation and data loads activities.
- Orchestrate and responsible for the data migration process, including development of training program and training of local super users.
- Design, plan and assist with the data migration and management process for SAP implementation for the Production and Engineering stream.
- Use SAP programs like LSMW/custom programs for loading data elements.
- Help in drafting a cutover plan and manage its execution.
- Work with relational databases, i.e. SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle RDBMS.
- Execute migration projects from Legacy to SAP ECC.
- Use ETL and middleware tools for data management.
- Produce and maintain project documentation and provide appropriate communications for responsibilities assigned.
- Direct the preparation of and approve appropriate reports and communicate status and results.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED
- At least 6 years of experience in Information Technology).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP Production and Engineering implementation/migrations
- Working knowledge of Master Data Management.
- Working knowledge of implementing an SAP ERP solution.
- Knowledge of SAP modules PP, PM, QM and MM and knowledge of data conversion for those modules.
- Knowledge of SAP database schema and data loading.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Syniti/Backoffice.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 1 year
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: