T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcare
We need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.
Please see the JD below:
1. In a heavily team focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
2. Communication and SQL development skills are both very important to this role.
3. Develops, codes, runs, and prepares formatted reports to support critical Improvement functions for HEDIS and other quality reporting.
4. Reviews processes used to provide reports and makes changes to improve reporting processes.
5. Collects and documents standard report/programming requirements from requesters to ensure appropriate creation of reports and analyzes data sets and trends for outliers and opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Medicare: 10 years (Required)
- HEDIS: 10 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: