Piper Companies is currently seeking a Data Pipeline Engineer for a full-time opportunity with an innovative company in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Data Pipeline Engineer will work with the Product Development team along with other cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities of the Data Pipeline Engineer:
- Development and maintenance of the software product, including the data-processing pipeline and web application.
- Work on various parts of the software infrastructure
- Work with Java or Python, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker and Linux
Qualifications of the Data Pipeline Engineer:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience developing distributed systems that handle data at scale.
- Proficiency in Java or Python
- Experience with PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker and Linux
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Compensation for the Data Pipeline Engineer:
- Salary Range: $130,000-$150,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Competitive benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA
Keywords: Python, Java, PostgreSQL, SQL, AWS, Amazon Web Services, data pipeline, Docker, Linux, back end, software development jobs, web application developer, health, dental, vision, retirement, benefits
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: