Collect Rx is looking for a Technical Product Owner/Manager to be a key member of the product management team. This individual will play the critical role for one or more key product areas and drive the analysis, design, development, and testing phases of the product development cycle. This individual will consult with stakeholders and users to evaluate and document business requirements and other artifacts to build a market leading product.
The successful candidate will be a tenacious and ambitious self-starter with a passion for building great products.
- Technical Product owner for one or more key product areas.
- Gather, refine, and validate business requirements that follow product management guidelines to build data and analytics products as well as web application products.
- Perform in-depth data analysis for identifying issues and/or opportunities.
- Conduct UX research and design wireframes/prototypes for applications.
- Define user stories, data mapping, process flow, and other artifacts to facilitate and drive product development.
- Work closely with the development team and guide/coordinate activities associated with the development process.
- Participate in issue/risk mitigation and creative solutioning to deliver within established time and resource constraints.
- Play the role of Scrum Master, as needed, to anchor the team towards successful delivery.
- Conduct user acceptance testing.
- Produce user documentation including release notes and user training materials.
- Participate in established production support process, including reproduction of reported issue and gap analysis of actual and expected functionality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, technical or related discipline with 7+ years of experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Healthcare information technology.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management with a focus on technology.
- Experience analyzing healthcare data.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Solid understanding of IT concepts and systems.
- Experience building enterprise data products or ETL processes.
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Experience creating user stories, data mapping, process flow, etc.
- Experience in UX Design.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Master's degree in business, technical, or related discipline with 7+ years of experience.
- Experience in developing a product from ideation to successful delivery.
- Experience conducting cost/benefit analysis.
- Experience working with external teams (including off-shore) to deliver quality end-products.
- Working knowledge of Power BI or other analytical tools.
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: