This job designs, develops, customizes, configures, enhances, implements, supports, maintains, and/or administers complex computerized finance-related systems. Collaborates with IT and finance to ensure business requirements are met and is responsible for end user training. Ensures that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently by preparing and analyzing complex data sets and statistical reports. Consults with customers on complex technology projects and/or ongoing complex support items. Travels frequently to the client site.
- Take a role with customers, Software Engineers, Architects, Capability Managers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions on complex issues. Create and maintain deliverables such as business vision, requirements, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, user task analysis, wire framing, usability testing, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Take lead role in supporting various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities on complex issues, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
- Communicate in an exemplary manner with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Lead the delivery and execution of large scale, multi-year client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Spearhead operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management.
- Develop content for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Mentor and provide guidance and education to lower level employees.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- 6 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- 5 - 7 years of Accounting, Finance, or BUSINESS ANALYST experience
- Oracle Cloud ERP Financials (e.g. General Ledger, Financial Accounting Hub, etc.)
- 3 - 5 years of Health Insurance or Healthcare Industry experience
- Oracle Cloud PaaS experience with Integrations (e.g. OIC, SOACS, etc.)
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43.00 - $49.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Oracle Cloud ERP Financials: 5 years (Preferred)
- Accounting, Finance, or BUSINESS ANALYST: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: