Kipu is looking for a Director of Business Intelligence to join our leadership team. This is a very hands-on role, that will require the candidate to be a doer as well as a leader. Our engineers are developing the next generation of EMR technologies, putting Kipu at the forefront of addiction treatment with the systems required to assist in all aspects of care.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of all business intelligence functions and applications, with the goal of enhancing business decision-making capabilities.
- Facilitate organizational data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration, and usage.
- Maintain and improve our ETL processes, primarily written using python, and using cloud services on AWS like Lambda functions, Glue, Database Migration Services, or pure python code that runs from Linux servers.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts, and Data Lakes (AWS S3)
- Developing and implementing data models and well-versed with dimensional model concepts.
- Interpret data, analyze results using visualization techniques and dashboards.
- Explore, identify, analyze complex data sets, and infer relationships among data entities in the absence of explicit documentation.
- Collaborate closely with core developers to understand the structure of the modes/tables, data behind the main applications created in-house.
- Proficient with database systems, such as SQL Server, and Postgres, hosted in multiple cloud solutions like AWS, Heroku, Azure, or on-premises.
- Write complex SQL queries, with SQL standard, or T-SQL, combining multiple sets of data.
- Maintain our Data warehouse, add to its OLTP schema design, to collect information as we keep growing the data for our business intelligence purposes.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data visualization solutions (Power BI, Tableau or Sisense), databases (Postgres, AWS Redshift, SQL Server), programming (Python with data manipulation packages, ETL/ELT frameworks) and Excel.
- Technical expertise regarding data warehouse on AWS Redshift.
- Knowledge of AWS services: S3, Lambda, Kinesis Firehose, Kinesis Streams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, dashboard designs and presenting findings.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: