- Don't you want to work with the next Google? Join our core team and become a part of creating a public company from the ground level. Our goal is to become the first AI company to become public. Our vision is to harness insights from raw data. You will be the #1 sales engineer and work directly with the CEO and CTO.
**100% Remote Job. Work from anywhere in the US as long as overlapping hours with California.**
About InvolveAI - www.involve.ai
We are a successful startup backed by VC's like TechStars, Mucker, Bonfire, Greycroft, etc. Our VC's and angels are early investors in companies like Airbnb, Uber, Snowflake, Spotify, Salesforce, etc. You will be working on our AI-based product. Join our core team of Full Stack Engineers, Machine Learning/AI engineers, passionate Product and UX designers to create, launch, and market a new product, www.involve.ai. The new technology has mentions on Forbes, Fortune, CIO review, and our founders Gaurav and Saumya were recently announced by Forbes 30 under 30. It is an opportunity to join a small core team at the ground level and create a go-to-market strategy.
Join the vision of making the world’s companies customer-obsessed!
Involve.AI is looking for a growth-minded and collaborative individual to join the sales engineering team. We have a culture of constant learning, with people who are always willing to coach you along your desired career path. We are a fast-growing SaaS company with the mission to organize all customer data for businesses in a unified dashboard to predict customer churn and upsells. As a team, we are growth-minded, collaborative, accountable, and always looking for a challenge to solve. We’d love to meet you!
In this role you will:
- Be the glue between product, engineering, sales, customer success and customers
- Run proof of concepts of our AI solution with fast-growing companies
- Do data mapping for our customers from sources like Salesforce, product usage, data warehouses like Amazon, Snowflake, and Google, support data from Zendesk
- Set up integrations of our platform
- Perform data QA
- Run data security calls and evaluations
- Give a seamless customer experience
- Implement our platform across 100s of customers and 1000s of users
We are looking for someone with:
- Worked in a SaaS company before
- Has an engineering BS or MS degree (computer science preferred but not required)
- Prior experience working with VP/C level customers
- Strong experience in a solutions engineering environment
- 2+ years of experience in working with customers directly
- Prior experience implementing software
- Experience using Salesforce, SQL, JIRA etc
You will stand out from the rest if you have:
- Strong SQL background
- Some experience with Python scripts
- Strong desire to work at an early stage startup
- Ex founder or ex software engineer
- Hunger and passion for sales and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire for relationship building
- Strong customer implementation process discipline
Perks and benefits
- People - Involve.AI has an excellent cohort of like-minded professionals
- Flexible schedules to make WFH more enjoyable
- Robust healthcare plans-100% medical coverage for employees
- 10 days of PTO and up to 10 company holidays annually
- Weekly company-wide “all hands” meetings
- An OKR driven team so everyone is on the same page
- Sponsor H1-B Visas
Involve.AI is giving companies a better way to predict customer churn and expansion. By creating an automated dashboard that unifies all the customer-centric data and machine learning models that identify issues before they become an escalation. By using Involve.AI, companies can dramatically reduce churn, increase upsells, and improve customer retention.
Be Product Obsessed. We love making our product the best in the world. Every feature, every screen, every word is thought through. It’s like magic, smooth, easy, fantastic. It’s like apple products, the quality is like Japanese products, its vision is like Tesla’s products.
Grow every day. We make big bets and we believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.
Have Internal-Drive. We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world applications. And are internally driven to do good work. We understand that we can get to about the 90th percentile in our field by working either smart or hard, which is still a great accomplishment. But getting to the 99th percentile requires both.
Collaborate. We know that many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams. We communicate and love working in teams.
Be Accountable. We own challenges, problems, solutions, and outcomes. We don’t blame our team, circumstances, or luck. We take ownership, find issues, and execute quickly to improve.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: