The Emmes Company, LLC is a private Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We are dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems deployment, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in biomedical research. Emmes offers support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation.
The SAS Programmer collaborates with statisticians and data management staff to provide programming support for clinical research studies. As part of these activities, the SAS Programmer produces tables, figures, and listings for clinical study reports, interim reports, ad-hoc reports, and manuscripts. Additional duties also include production of complex HTML reports to summarize accruing data on study websites. The SAS Programmer produces and ensures compliance with CDISC standard datasets such as SDTM and ADaM and develops, maintains, and improves company-specific standard SAS programs.
- Provide statistical programming support for multiple clinical research projects
- Produce datasets, analyses, tabulations, graphics and listings of clinical trials data
- Contribute to on-going quality improvement efforts within the project
- Bachelor’s degree, scientific discipline preferred with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- SAS Certified Base Programmer certification required
- Expertise in the production of datasets, analyses, tabulations, graphics and listings from clinical trial data
- Familiarity with Version 9 (preferably at least 9.3): Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Macro language and SAS SQL; SAS/GRAPH a plus
- Proficient with development, documentation, and testing of analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company standards
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: