Technical Source is currently searching for a SQL Database Developer (PostgreSQL) for our growing medical device client in Raleigh, NC. The qualified candidate for this position will be well versed in relational math or design in order to provide database development.
Responsibilities of the Database Developer:
- Develop SQL databases in collaboration with the development team to create more elegant and efficient data storage solutions.
- Test queries, optimize performance and fix issues that arise during development.
- Install SQL servers, import CSV files, and create backup solutions.
Qualifications of the Database Developer:
- 5+ years of SQL database development experience (PostgreSQL)
- 5+ years of experience of database design and testing.
- Proficiency with Atlassian stack and Git.
Compensation for the Database Developer:
- $105,000 - $125,000 per year based on experience.
- No C2C or Visa Sponsorship at this time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: