Snapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest, and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
As a Business Intelligence analyst at Snapsheet, you’ll be a key team member in helping build out Snapsheet’s metrics reporting suite - working on both our customer-facing embedded app metrics as well as working closely with internal stakeholders to create reports analyzing usage of our software products and driving future strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product, strategy, and development teams to aid in building data visualizations in Snapsheet’s embedded metrics platform using Sisense
- Act as SME for Snapsheet’s analysis data model, supporting customers and in-house users in finding the information they need for reporting
- Collaborate with development and product to provide schema modeling recommendations
- Assist in validating launch data from new product releases
- Build and maintain documentation on the products you’re building
What we are looking for in an Analyst:
- B.S. or higher degree in related fields
- 2+ years of experience as a BI analyst (or related role), preferably in in P&C insurance
- Proficiency in leveraging SQL to build reports
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing reports & dashboards using data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Sisense)
- Experience in leading and designing dashboards that are user focused in a SaaS product
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: