In this role, you will develop innovative data solutions utilizing a variety of database tools, which provide analysis, reporting and integration solutions. You will be responsible for database development, BI development, ETL development, API data integrations, ETL quality, alerting, and initial database related security.
- Design, develop and support all database objects and processes required for tools built to support Select Services.
- Perform data analysis and propose and ensure transformation services covers all data possibilities for the department tools that bridge gaps between our systems and business needs.
- Implement processes to ensure data quality in the database systems.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement EIM tools.
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting skills to assist in resolving errors and performance issues including tier 2 production support.
- Engage in conversations with internal users to understand their line of business.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Focus on performance tuning, optimization and scalability to ensure efficiency in the environment.
- Create visualizations, tools, and/or process improvements to bridge gaps between our systems and business departments
- Partner with other team members to ensure that created tools are being supported and improved upon to continue to meet the business needs
- Willingness to learn and implement new and emerging technologies
- 2+ years writing T-SQL
- 3+ years tax or related knowledge
- Introductory knowledge of relational database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Introductory experience using SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Visual Studio
- Introductory experience using data warehouse development, integration, analysis and reporting tools
- Experience with Accounting/Financial applications and principles
- Interest in learning and some knowledge across Big Data, Azure, Data Vault, Tableau and other emerging technologies.
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: