Who we are
Firebolt is a new era in the big-data space. We’re building a revolutionary cloud data warehouse as-a-service, completely redesigned for the era of clouds, lakes, and impossible data challenges. Firebolt is a well-funded startup, founded by ex Sisense-founders and some of the leading high-performance database experts in the world.
We believe that the advancements the cloud brought to data technologies in recent years are just the beginning of a much bigger revolution, with huge room for innovators to keep pushing the envelope of what can be done with data.
At Firebolt we’re crystal clear about our ambition - to become a market leader by delivering the fastest, most scalable, most efficient, and easiest to use a cloud data warehouse, and at affordable prices so that companies of all sizes can unlock more value out of their data.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced data guru with broad experience in the data ecosystem to help our prospects and customers unleash Firebolt’s potential smoothly and quickly.
What you’ll do
- Lead POCs through requirement gathering and hands-on Firebolt implementation
- Ensure customers implement and use Firebolt according to best practices and unleash its full potential, both in pre and post-sale engagements.
- Become Firebolt’s platform expert and work closely with Product and Engineering to turn customer challenges into features and solutions.
- Present Firebolt’s platform and benefits to prospective customers and partners
- Work closely with Sales to close deals
You must have
- Deep understanding of the data and analytics space
- 5 years of hands-on experience with database/data-warehouse implementations in cloud environments
- Fluent in SQL
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Hands-on experience with analytic use cases, ETL workflows, and BI tools
- Rich hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem
- 3 years of experience in pre or post-sale activities
- Great communication skills and the ability to transfer knowledge effectively to prospects/customers
- Ability to work with business and technical audiences and lead business requirement meetings, technical white boarding exercises, and SQL coding/debugging sessions
A big bonus if you have
- Programming experience
- Hands-on experience with Spark
- Hands-on experience with Kafka
- Hands-on experience with No-SQL databases
Too obvious to mention
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Always curious and up-to-date with the latest data technologies
- A people person
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: