Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.”
About the Role:
Highly technical position responsible for identifying and resolving issues that impact Windstream’s ILEC business through complex data manipulation and effective collaboration across cross-functional teams.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for proactively researching and presenting issues/processes that have a significant impact on revenue and add/churn activity through data and visualization tools.
- Interacts cooperatively with multiple internal workgroups including Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing executives.
- Performs data extraction and analysis to identify opportunities and takes proactive corrective action.
- Responsible for creating Tableau dashboards to disperse data and keep the organization informed on Kinetic’s performance.
- Effectively identifies and leverages information and resources necessary to complete thorough analysis.
- 8 or more years work experience in data mining and financial analysis.
- Advanced data mining skills/experience analyzing large data sources.
- Strong SQL or similar programming background.
- Advanced Tableau data visualization skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong aptitude for learning and initiative to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, support multiple assignments, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience developing reports/presentations provided to upper management.
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: