This position is with my direct client. Please revert to my email ASAP for submitting. It's a 1099 role.
We are looking for a Senior Talend ETL Developer. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
The Talend ETL Developer is responsible for the data integration to support all Data Warehouse ETL processes. This includes but not limited to, development, testing, and integration of Talend ETL Processes. This position works closely with Clients, ETL and Report Developers, and various business stakeholders to support and provide quality of delivery for clients data extraction, transformation and load needs through the development of new and/or enhancement of existing Talend ETL processes.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Master Data.
- Experience in software development life cycle IT business analyst with experience in documenting and managing requirements.
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies
- At least 5 Years of Proficient experience in designing and developing of mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows, and deploying integration solutions using Talend tool Understand existing ETL tool business logic/rules.
- Data sources and convert same ETL jobs to Talend arch and resolve production issues with ETL workflows Hands-on Talend experience.
- Knowledge of middleware architecture is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ETL processes Proficient in data integration between different sources to Oracle.
- Extensively worked on data extraction, Transformation and loading data from various sources like SQL Server and Flat files, in Talend.
- Knowledge and experience of working on SQL Queries and database scripting (procedures, functions, jobs, physical data model creation).
- Experience in Development, Support, Maintenance, and Enhancement projects. Migration project experience will be preferred Development experience in Talend, MS SQL (SQL 2005/2008/2012), T-SQL, basic database design skills and application performance tuning.
- Experience with aspects of the Data Warehouse lifecycle including data analysis, data modeling & design.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule.
- Work with business users to define and understand business requirements related to changes and enhancements of existing enterprise data warehouse.
- Perform unit testing of development jobs before submitting it to Business UAT, develop technical documentation, including requirements documents, process overviews, data models, data flow Research issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Raise issues and follow up to ensure both resolution and necessary communication.
- Assist with documentation of change impacts and training of end users.
- Fulfill ad-hoc report requests for the supported business stream(s) as required using tools such as Excel, Power BI, MicroStrategy or Tableau Communicate all issues, risks, concerns and status to management, business partners and other departments in a timely manner.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments Ensure Compliance and IT governance methods, processes, and tools are followed/used.
-- Best Regards
IT Associate KALVEN Technologies, Inc.
phone- +1 630-537-7300
2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701 E. Wood Field Rd, Schaumburg, IL -60173 Product Engineering|Systems Integration|Professional Service
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 10 years (Required)
- medicare and medicaid: 10 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: