Section 1: Position Summary
This role will provide primary support for the Pega Platform environment and ancillary applications, with a focus on maintaining, developing, and administering Pega. This role will be an active part of the scrum team focusing primarily on Pega development, administration and architecture, to ensure the productivity of Ascensus associates. This role will customize, configure and develop in the Pega Platform in the cloud. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom configurations, as well as participating in the integration process with other enterprise systems. This role will additionally be responsible for developing the standards pega development as well ensuring those standards are adhered to. This role will be an evangelist for the Pega Platform here at Ascensus.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting and securing all client data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Primary support of Pega environment at Ascensus
- Perform application administration activities such as installation, managing security, configuration, and developing case flows and interfaces.
- Deploy and maintain Pega implementation in a Cloud environment
- Work as part of a project team to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer availability and performance requirements
- Assist with the planning and implementation of patches and upgrades
- Responsible for account management and security controls within the Pega platform
- Identify opportunities to leverage Pega Platform for efficiency and productivity gains
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Recommend the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega in the development, test, and production environments.
- Be a leader in the setting of the standards for Pega development, configuration and customization.
- Ensure standards are being met before changes are rolled to the production environment
- Participate in the Pega center of excellence at Ascensus
- Stay current on Pega technology
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening. Asking appropriate questions, clarifying information and writing clear, concise documents.
- Knowledge of PC applications including SQL and MS Office products
- Understanding of business process and workflow management
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Ability to work effectively independently
- 5+ years of experience with installing, configuring, and managing BPM solutions
- Experience with Cloud platforms and technologies, including Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Pega underlying architecture, including application structure and access control
- Knowledge of Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies operation practices
- Experience with the successful implementation of Pega Platform in a high availability enterprise environment
- Pegasystems Certification, including CSA, CSSA, or CLSA -Pass Pega Academy System Administration (7) Course
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: