Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Platform Operations team. Our clients use our flagship products to manage and execute complex, large-scale online sampling projects. The Platform Operations team provides customer software and API integration support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
The Integration Consultant will be responsible for guiding buyers and suppliers through the entire lifecycle of a Lucid API integration, and will also provide sales and technical support for the team. The role supports customers in multiple time zones and industries, and may require some travel (However, please note that we are not traveling for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19).
- Build and manage relationships with customers and developers to drive strategic API integrations forward to completion
- Provide consultative technical support to customers at all phases of their API integration with Lucid
- Provide technical sales support to new prospects interested in integrating with the Lucid API
- Gain an understanding of clients’ businesses, organizational structures, and external software platforms to design and execute optimal API integration strategies
- Analyze API integration performance on a regular basis to proactively recommend improvements
- Investigate and resolve partner issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with Development and Product teams on product roadmap to ensure new products and features move forward
- Contribute to external product documentation
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Lucid technology can solve challenges
- Bachelor's degree. (Business, Product/Project Management, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred)
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in a technical environment with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- SaaS support experience preferred
- Experience supporting API integrations preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complicated ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker who can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies a preferred
- Experience with SQL, Postman, Power BI, JIRA, or Salesforce is a plus
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting