Multiple openings! Looking for several Junior SAS Clinical Programmers with 1 year of experience. All visas are welcome OPT, CPT, EAD, H4EAD, GC, USC.
Please reach me at 908-552-4851 | yash[at]itengagements[dot] com
This essential team member will be responsible for supporting the statistical programming efforts for specific projects and studies, including developing, testing, maintaining, validating, and documenting SAS programs.
- Generate analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the statistical analysis of clinical trials .data in support of regulatory submissions and publications.
- Generate SDTM domains, ADaM datasets, and Define.xml or Define.pdf files.
- Perform quality control for SAS programs and other study documents (e.g., presentations and reports).
- Maintain complete and auditable documentation of all programming activities.
- Review output across SAS programs to ensure consistency.
- Provide statistical programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies or any other internal and external ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in programming, testing, and documenting SAS global utility programs and tools in accordance with standards and validation procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or maintenance of departmental procedures and standards.
- Review CRFs, edit check specifications, and table mock-ups.
Thanks and Regards,
IT Engagements, Inc.
Direct: 908-552-4851 | yash[at]itengagements[dot]com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Data Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: