We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Configure and test media players based on work order details.
- Document system information in Google Docs, Excel spreadsheet, and/or Salesforce.
- Conduct test protocol on defective hardware returns from customers.
- Configure replacement PCs for warranty swaps based on work order details.
- Manage work load and timelines on assigned configuration projects.
- Manage inventory movement to and from Supply Chain.
- Assist Technical Support team when overloaded with onsite customer issues
- Assist other FWI employees with hardware setup/deployments for internal testing.
- Quality assurance on all configurations and deployments that are routed through Hardware Solutions.
- Support other internal departments with their efforts or needs such as Sales Engineers, Sign Developers, Systems Engineers, Project Managers, and the Sales team.
- Remote PC configuration, as necessary.
- Test hardware solutions and configurations as needed.
- Up to 10% travel, to onsite locations to assist in implementation of signage projects.
- PC hardware diagnostics and repair experience.
- PC and server setup and configuration.
- Networking, TCP/IP, IP Addressing, subnets, VLANs and routing.
- Diagnostic and resolution skills in networking, SQL and Windows OS.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Experience with iOS and Android operating systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
Helpful for Success:
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years’ of experience, focused in hardware & software configuration services.
Â : Compensation Range: $20/HR - $25/HR About Four Winds Interactive:
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: