***This role will be performed virtually, but the selected candidate is preferred to be located in the Northeast Region (Boston, DC, or Philadelphia).
This is a commissioned sales position in US Business Consumption and part of a newly created team of senior business development types aligned 100 percent to Intel Optane Group products, focused primarily on Enterprise and Government end-customers. Responsibilities in the role include
1. Identifying and developing Optane sales pipeline opportunities.
2. Closing sales that lead to UBSC achieving IOG Deal consumption targets.
3. Building the customer and partner relationships needed for long term success in the Storage and Memory business.
4. Collaborating with other US Sales groups and IOG to ensure larger Billings and design win objectives are met.
Candidate is focused on IOG products but is expected to recognize other adjacent Intel architecture opportunities that intersect with Memory and Storage and play a role in our larger datacenter opportunity. Candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with AE and ITS account teams as an overlay resource. Some travel will be involved to support strategic Sales opportunities and establish relationships at key accounts.
The successful candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Extensive understanding of how IT solutions are sold to Enterprise and/or Government audiences and the Enterprise Datacenter ecosystem - hardware, software, and services.
- Business acumen and the ability to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers
- Strong technical skills and foundational mastery of entire Intel Datacenter product portfolio
- Business acumen in Tier 1 Public Cloud solution offerings
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to envision new approaches to addressing business objectives
- Excellent customer-facing skills in articulation - applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, principles, and concepts.
- Experience working with executive audiences at Intel, customers, and partners.
- Passion to build a new business and a proven track record as a Team player.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- 3+ years of Enterprise IT solution sales experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical knowledge
- 10+ years of Enterprise IT solution sales experience
- 5+ years of experience in representing and selling Storage and/or Memory products.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software with one or more of the following software companies - VMware, SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: