VSolvit LLC is seeking an Oracle based Software Engineer who will be an integral part of the team working to on both frontend and backend development. Our team is focused on the development of forms, views and interfaces for enterprise business systems with our customer (US Navy). The team is working to evolve the Business Intelligence environment through the creation and enhancement of new and existing tools. The successful developer will have the ability to work on multiple projects and requires this mental dexterity. The development environment consists of Java, JSP, PL/SQL, Oracle 12c in addition to new technologies that may be introduced. The role will provide development exposure to a custom environment spanning 24+ databases with global reach supporting the enterprise business needs of an extremely large DoD customer for which we, VSolvit is charged with supporting.
- Java Full Stack Developer responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex Java and PL/SQL applications built off of Oracle 12c/WebSphere MQ environment
- Perform development in a multi-contractor, Government workspace
- Develop documentation for application and code
- Working with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement
- Working with other Java/Oracle Developers and DBA’s to collaborate on application development
- Prescribe standards to simplify interpretation of programs and documentations as well as supervise the preparation of records and reports
- Require detailed and comprehensive knowledge of employer's applications and systems
- Possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures for Java facing applications
- Write SQL queries, database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements
- Experienced in tuning/optimizing databases to increase performance/speed
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Associates and 6+ years’ experience
- 3+ years Oracle experience
- US Citizenship Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience using standard SDLC methodologies.
- Knowledge of good enterprise application development practices and architecture preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools, understanding workflows and requirements/design documentation.
- Development experience with complex systems within Oracle 12c environment
- Experience working under CMMI Level 3 standards
- Use of reporting tags
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Fast learner
- US Citizenship
- Have a current DoD Secret clearance or Ability and Willingness to obtain a DoD Secret clearance OR have held a Secret clearance within the last 24 months that can be reactivated
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private sector clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Educational Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: