MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you're checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
MariaDB is expanding our Information Technology team to better serve both internal and external customers. As part of this team, you will work with users across many departments to build an effective and efficient experience for CSM and integrate ServiceNow with other systems.
- Work closely with our services team to manage and improve our CSM portal
- Maintain and upgrade our ServiceNow instance
- Plan, implement and maintain new features and initiatives
- Integrate ServiceNow with external systems
- Troubleshoot CSM and other areas of ServiceNow
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Effectively collaborate with other engineers remotely
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience designing, building, testing, and implementing ServiceNow CSM
- Experience administering ServiceNow
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems
- Strong knowledge of Python
Bonus Experience and Skills
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- MariaDB/MySQL or other RDBMS experience
- Django experience
- Angular experience
- ServiceNow ATF (Automated Test Framework)
- ITIL/ITSM experience
Europe or United States
What's in it for You?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You'll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with a resume/CV.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: