Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Tableau Capability Lead plays a critical role within the Analytics Enablement team, whose mission is to lead KeyBank’s journey to becoming an innovative, insights-driven enterprise organization by helping to build and grow a high-performing analytics community. Our experienced team of practitioners focuses on engaging, enabling, and empowering decision-makers across the enterprise by managing and supporting contemporary analytics tools, by developing and delivering robust training and development, by providing strong metadata management, and by researching, specifying, and deploying next-generation analytics capabilities. We are an internal consulting and services organization that works directly with users across the firm, including our partners in Enterprise Strategy, Data and Architecture, to facilitate the development of innovative solutions that help us compete and win with analytics.
The Tableau Capability Lead fills an important data, technology, and innovation role that supports ongoing reporting, analytics, and advanced analytics functions using our Tableau platform. In addition, the role acts as the primary point-of-contact for end-user technical support and associated technology expertise.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Tableau Capability Lead is responsible for empowering the KeyBank analytics community to derive value out of our Tableau capability. The ideal candidate has a blend of deep Tableau technical acumen and strong communication skills necessary to engage effectively with the analytics community. This role will be responsible for (1) collaborating with Tableau Server technology team to monitor environment health, (2) develop training materials and monitor adoption of Tableau best practices, and (3) provide support to help Tableau users resolve ad hoc issues. Additionally, this role will monitor industry and Tableau capability evolution and liaise with KeyBank’s analytics leadership to evolve our analytics and BI strategy accordingly.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 6-10 years of hands-on experience in business intelligence, advanced analytics, data warehousing, and statistics
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Hands-on experience with Tableau Data Prep
- Exposure to or hands-on experience with other BI platforms like IBM Cognos, Salesforce Einstein, and/or Looker
- Experience developing Tableau or other Business Intelligence best practices and training materials
- Experience with various relational database management systems, preferably Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2
- The ability to understand and recognize the economics of technology and the business goals
- The ability to perform industry analysis and identify business and technology trends specific to the portfolio
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Tableau Professional Certification
- Strong customer-service mindset
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to interact, collaborate, and present to all levels of the organization
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability , veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com .
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: