Position has opportunity to work from a U.S. based home office. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a full-time student. Ideal candidate should be available to work approximately 15-20 hours per week during the academic year and at least 20 hours per week during the summer.
At Daktronics, you’ll experience challenging and meaningful work; you’ll have peers who will challenge you to find solutions, take initiative, and develop a strong understanding of Daktronics products, policies, and procedures.
- Business requirements
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Discovering, preparing, organizing, and analyzing data from across the enterprise to support Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Ensuring data integrity in databases.
- Managing and analyzing reports using internal and external programs such as Glovia, Windchill, and Excel.
- Utilizing tools such as PowerBI to develop self-service reports and dashboards.
- Understanding the business processes and how they interact with the data.
- Discovering, designing, developing, and maintaining solutions using programming languages such as SQL or VBA.
- Assisting with quality assurance (QA) of solutions.
- Troubleshooting data issues with production solutions.
- Collaborating with others to solve problems.
- The preferred candidate will be a full-time student currently enrolled in accredited Bachelor’s degree program in Math, Statistics, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- The preferred candidate will be in their sophomore or junior year of school.
- Only strong academic performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered.
- Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this position.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Microsoft office experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and take direction on solving complex business information problems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all Daktronics information.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: