Position Summary: The Self-Service Analyst will be responsible for rolling out and managing Self-Service Data to Power Users. This individual will work closely with BI Developers to get data into Domo, Build Self-Service Datasets in Domo, and validate External Self-Service data matches the data in Domo. The Self-Service Analyst will also be responsible for training and managing the relationship with the Power Users, getting them access to the data they need and training them on how to create useful Reports/Dashboards. This individual will monitor content created by Power Users and ensure it meets the standards of the Analytics Team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for exploring data and others explore data. They will have some experience in joining datasets, building reports, dashboards, and visualizations. They will have a hunger for knowledge and professional growth. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others understand data by storytelling with data through visualization.
- Create Self-Service Datasets in Domo
- Work with BI Developers to get new Self-Service data into Domo
- Train new Self-Service Users
- Create Self-Service Dashboards that provide Documentation and basic Detail and Analysis for all Self-Service Datasets
- Manage the Self-Service Relationships, helping power users learn how to build insightful Cards/Dashboards, Review and Discuss key Findings, and get power users access the data they need to make business decisions.
- Validate and Deploy any Self-Service Cards/Dashboards to Production Datasets
- Analyze and Track Self-Service Usage
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1-3 years Data Visualization, Report Development, and/or Dashboard Development
- 1-2 years understanding Data and how to Join Datasets
- SQL Skills an advantage, willing to learn basic SQL Statements
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Experience with Domo a plus.
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: