Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.Compensation Minimum:$102,000 Compensation Maximum:$160,000 This is the senior-level role that provides the product strategy and development for all homeowner products .Provides analysis of data and information, identification of root causes of deviations, development of solutions and driving the execution of plan implementation. Manages strategy, product design, operational planning, implementation, and reporting.
Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
New Product Development:
- Combine industry research and market opportunities to help drive homeowners product strategy
- Coordinate with competitive intelligence, data science, actuarial, and forms teams to develop owners rates, rules, and forms for new products and new product features
- Work with State Management and Information Technology to file and implement new products
- Present strategy and project documents to senior leadership
- Manages 2-3 product development analysts
Product Assessment and Innovation:
- Work with contacts across the American Family Insurance Enterprise to gather and assess new ideas
- Partner with business development and innovation teams to ensure the homeowners product remains an industry leader
- Research new opportunities and develop cost benefit analyses to evaluate new projects
- Recommend areas of the industry to pursue and invest in
Functional Expertise: Become a go-to expert in homeowners insurance matters across the American Family Insurance Enterprise.
- Relevant Experience: A minimum of 7 years of professional experience, ideally in working in property & casualty insurance and product delivery, incl managerial experience
- Educational Credentials: A bachelor’s degree and quantitative analytical knowledge is required
- Prioritization: A self-starter who can prioritize rapidly shifting assignments effectively
- Structured & Logical Thinking: The ability to understand and analyze business problems and issues, and determine and recommend appropriate frameworks to conduct analyses
- Analytical Rigor: Analyze product performance, identify additional areas of research, and recommend improvements
- Powerful Communication: The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly across a variety of media including presenting results to management
- Software Experience: Experience with Tableau, SAS, and/or SQL is preferred. Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel is required
When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns at Homesite are eligible for the paid time off program. Contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community !
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: