- Must have a minimum of (5) years of experience in Electronic Data Processing Systems study, design, and programming; at least three (3) years of said experience shall have included responsibility on a project basis for analyzing operational methods and developing computer programs to meet desired results, at least two (2) years of said experience must have been at a high level both technically and in measure of responsibility.
- Must have knowledge of electronic computer programming; electronic data processing equipment and its capabilities; principles and techniques of studying work processes for new or revised electronic computer applications; principles of designing methods of processing data; technical report writing; statistical methods.
- Must have the ability to write complex programs and develop detailed program specifications.
- Individuals must have participated in at least two (2) successful Business Intelligence and/or Analytics projects, one of which with a budget of at least $1 million
- At least five (5) years of experience in some or all areas of Pension, Investments/Investment Management or Financial Services
- At least three (3) years of experience performing tasks pertaining to data integration (ETL) processes to transform disparate source data into the target data stores, data warehouses or data marts
- At least two (2) years of experience in data integration projects using Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Data Integrator or similar ETL tools
- At least five (5) years of experience with interpreting requirements and developing complex SQL
- At least two (2) years of experience automating data validation business rules using rule-based techniques.
- At least two (2) years of experience developing exception-based notification procedures that are used to inform business users about potentially problematic business records/transactions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting