The ImageCenter team is seeking an Applications Analyst to join the ImageCenter Implementation team. ImageCenter, a ProfitStars solution, provides a comprehensive teller, remote, remittance, ATM capture, fraud prevention solution and cash letter settlement with the Federal Reserve.
The Applications Analyst will be responsible for travelling to client sites to install new software applications and upgrade existing customer release environments, ensuring that the software application is installed and fully functional by consulting with customer and analyzing how their existing products need to be mapped to the JHA products. The Applications Analyst must be able to effectively train the customer on the features and use of the ImageCenter application.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, process oriented, customer-centric, possess strong technical experience and organizational skills, experienced at process improvement, and flexible.
This position can be based to work out of any Jack Henry office or be 100% remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum 4 years of experience in technical support and/or software implementation.
- Must have experience with SQL.
- Must be able to work nights or weekends as needed.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% to perform new installs, onsite system evaluations, recommendations, or upgrades for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in financial institution operations.
- Knowledge of ImageCenter application or check processing.
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
- Mentors and provides training to employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: