Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019 Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence. Recently, Qventus won the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Emergency Response for the Healthcare System Innovation Challenge through its work helping health systems across the country plan for and operate in the COVID pandemic.
The Solutions Integrator, working with a Solution Architect, will help execute on the most critical component of our deployment process - data integration and validation. Our software depends on reliable, real-time and historical data from our clients. They will work closely with the Solution Architect to build necessary interfaces on the Qventus side and validate proper receipt and ingestion of data feeds.
Core Position Responsibilities:
- Ability to create and maintain integrations of the Qventus platform with client EHR systems.
- Combination of exposure to integration with an eagerness to learn new technical skills that extend beyond the traditional interface.
- Strong interpersonal skills, in particular ability to work collaboratively with client IT teams .
- EHR implementation and support experience.
- A passion for fixing our healthcare system.
Position Basic Requirements:
- 1 year of experience developing and supporting production integrations.
- Proficiency with HL7 v2.x is required.
- 1 year SQL experience.
- 1 year of experience working on EHR projects.
Nice to have's:
- EHR implementation experience.
- Mirth or Rhapsody development experience.
- Unix/Linux server administration.
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting