- Knowledge base article creation and usage
- Creation & Cascading of documentation relevant to our internal & external customers
- Providing resources to ensure holistic solutions
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to internal and external customers
- Ability to efficiently and constructively engage with Leadership as well as other teams
- Partner with various internal stakeholders in working to facilitate, isolate, qualify, resolve or provide solutions for problems reported by customers.
- Minimum two-years hands-on experience with a UltiPro Human Capital
- Excellent technical ability & acumen
- Ability to work scheduled after hours support
- Strong ability to review, diagnose & resolve SQL Stored Procedure issues
- Experience in handling highly escalated, urgent, difficult or sensitive situations
- Experience in supporting customers and/or end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Bachelor’s Degree: MIS, CIS, CS preferred or equivalent work experience. If degreed, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business preferred
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: