TechnologyAdvice is a fast paced company that is growing very quickly, with enormous opportunities to create solutions that will have a massive impact on the business. That’s why we need you! TechnologyAdvice is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team that is eager to make an immediate impact. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and configuring multiple instances of Salesforce, improving our CRM system, account management assistance, and knowing the ends and outs of sales process. Successful candidates have a deep understanding of Salesforce best practices, thrive in using technology to problem solve, have the ability to work well on a team, and a strong desire to make our company better.
- Build and maintain multiple Salesforce instances
- Take part in the building of sales processes for new teams
- Work with multiple departments to identify requirements and understand the project scope
- Have a passion for learning about new software applications
- Be a self-starter, possess excellent communication skills, and be detail-oriented
- Work well in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce admin
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201)
- Hands on experience building and maintaining Process Builders and Flows
- A track record of taking ownership of projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Conga Composer and Sign
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (211)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Pardot
- Experience with AccountingSeed
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days, plus ongoing daily & weekly team huddles and an hour of 1:1 time with your manager every 2 weeks
- Fitness reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace app
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the following measures have been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
A Hybrid Work Policy was also launched. We offer flexibility to work in the location where you feel most productive. Eligible team members can work in-office, remotely from home, or a blend of the two, assuming acceptable minimum requirements are met.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: