NOTE: THIS POSITION HAS THE ABILITY TO WORK REMOTE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
The current healthcare landscape is ever-changing, but the desire to provide patients with better, more affordable care is consistent. Healthcare providers are working to evolve and support population health management and today’s value models, but there is still uncertainty in the market. Providers need a proven, integrated approach that takes the best of today’s technology and matches it with deeply experienced professionals.
Innovista Health Solutions is an Illinois-based service organization with management services operations in Illinois and Texas. We are currently looking for an Integration Engineer out of our Central Texas office. At Innovista, we believe that positive forward movement in today’s uncertain healthcare market stems from the combination of innovative programs and dedicated people. Join the Innovista team and lead the charge to a better, more efficient healthcare system.
This position works closely with the IT and operational teams, internal leadership, vendor contacts and external customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Supports critical market-facing applications and data systems.
- Develops and supports the automation of data consumption, aggregation and normalization of eligibility, financial and clinical data feeds from various payer and provider partners.
- Produces datasets and reports from databases for implementation, troubleshooting, and analysis using market standard tool sets (financial, healthcare claims and clinical in nature).
- Analyzes business problems and issues using and managing data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Communicates and interacts effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Develop skillset in core technologies, expand technical and interpersonal capabilities and continually learn healthcare business competencies.
- Contributes to the technical knowledge base, documents new solutions and break/fix resolutions for team members and end users.
- Understanding of data normalization, relational database design, and data warehouse concepts
- Experience supporting automated, scheduled ETL processes with skills such as event log interpretation, root cause analysis, break/fix resolution, and data specification change management
- Experience with ticketing or CRM software (JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk) and familiarity with software version control (SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket or similar)
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server, SSIS, programming languages (such as PowerShell, Python, Ruby, C#), Microsoft Excel and other standard integration and analytic tools for batch and streaming data consumption
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience in health care services, managed care, consulting, including a minimum of 1 years’ experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare claims data
- Health-care experience required (has a working understanding of various healthcare data standards, standard utilization metrics, differences between OP and IP services).
Innovista is dedicated to hiring passionate individuals who embody our core values: integrity, determination, and teamwork. We recognize the importance of work-life integration and seek to provide our employees with competitive benefits, which include:
- Comprehensive health plan options, dental, and vision coverage subsidized by Innovista
- Opportunity to work from home, based on position and manager discretion
- Company-paid benefits, such as short- and long-term disability, employee life, and AD&D
- Discretionary bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flex time options may be available
Please note: We do not post salary ranges. Salary ranges posted on other sites are not tied to our labor market specifications and are not relevant.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: