Job Description Summary
The Senior Software Engineer is a member of the development team for the Radixx ezyCommerce Internet Booking Engine. As a member of the Radixx ezyCommerce team, you'll play a key role in developing a consumer facing airline booking site with high demands on performance, scalability and usability
You will be expected to take on responsibility for tasks assigned to you and code using latest best practices
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
3+ years of experience, utilizing most or several of the frameworks, tools and techniques we are currently working with:
- Frontend development using VueJS or similar framework such as ReactJS
- Backend development using .NET Core
- DevOps work using GCP/AWS/Azure
- Hosting using Docker/Containers
- Message queue such as RabbitMQ / AWS SQS
- Storage and events using Postgres/SQL, EventStore, ElasticSearch, Redis/NoSQL
- Unit testing and E2E testing using Jest, NUnit, Cypress
- Continuous development and deployment using tools like GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- We are not able to sponsor visas nor green card at this time. Candidates need to be US citizens or green card holders
- Home Office environment
- 10% potential travel depending on project assignment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Citizenship or green card holder only. No sponsorship available
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- VueJS: 3 years (Required)
- .NET Core: 3 years (Required)
- GCP/AWS/Azure: 3 years (Required)
- Docker/Containers: 3 years (Required)
- RabbitMQ / AWS SQS: 3 years (Required)
- Postgres/SQL, EventStore, ElasticSearch, Redis/NoSQL: 3 years (Required)
- Unit testing and E2E testing using Jest, NUnit, Cypress: 3 years (Required)
- GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: