Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for ten years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
SENIOR SW DEVELOPER
The Senior Software Developer works in close collaboration with Tilson’s established and technically diverse IT team. Tilson’s development services span the entire software development lifecycle and provide internal stakeholders with a highly skilled and professional interaction. The Senior Software Developer is experienced in designing and building software and also functions as a proficient team member who can meet project objectives.
- Actively participate at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Work in close coordination with Project Managers and development team members to translate high-level business requirements into technical design.
- Produce high quality software compliant with current best practices and established company guidelines.
- Independently deliver on technical tasks requiring minimal supervision. Typical day-to-day responsibilities include coding, testing and automation as well as performance tuning, scoping, documentation and defect resolution.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with development team members.
- Cross-functional collaboration with product and marketing teams to ensure that business objectives are met in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing software based on the .Net platform (including 4.0/4.5)
- Proficiency with C# programming.
- Moderate to expert level SQL/MySQL proficiency.
- Extensive experience with web service and/or API development.
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Experience with relational database development and administration.
- Experience with a version control system such as GIT, Perforce, TFS, or SVN.
- Bachelor’s degree (Software Engineering or a related field is preferred).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Crystal Reports/SSRS experience.
- Prior experience working with a geographically distributed software development team.
- Experience with Construction related software applications
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values , we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn , Glassdoor , or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: