BNY Mellon’s Data and Analytics Solutions further extend Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the world’s most important ‘asset class,’ data. As a software and content business, inclusive of Eagle Investment Systems’ data management, accounting, and performance platform and Intermediary Analytics’ sales and distribution data, the offering also includes a suite of new cloud-based products. An ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications are available to help firms manage their core investment process and beyond.”
We are seeking a self-motivated, innovative thinker, with the ability to work as part of a team and think quickly in high-pressure situations. The Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting the sale of the company’s products and services by demonstrating solutions to prospective buyers, at any location within the North America region. In addition to demonstrations, s/he is responsible for completing incoming Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation under the direction of the Manager of Sales Engineering. The Sales Engineer is also responsible for Proof of Concept activities such as loading sample data, identifying business requirements/challenges and playing back solutions to prospective clients. S/he will coordinate activities and provide guidance to other sales engineering staff, directed by the Global Sales Engineering Manager.
- 5+ years of direct technical and/or financial services experience.
- Experience in investment accounting, performance measurement, enterprise data management, and financial services technology experience preferred.
- Technology and Database experience (MSSQL or Oracle) is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team is mandatory.
- BS/BA degree.
- Extensive travel normally required.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Prior public speaking or presentation experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience with a particular client type or product (Hedge, Pension, etc.) preferred as is prior experience in a related customer-facing role, Sales Support, Global Capital Markets or Product Management.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- A good understanding of the relevant marketplace, competitive landscape and industry drivers in the relevant region is preferred.
- As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Home Based Empl and Pensioners-Based At Home
Internal Jobcode: 70021
Job: Asset Servicing
Requisition Number: 2106364
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: