Avidity Solutions, a leading consulting and strategic staffing firm focused on modernizing data ecosystems for healthcare and Financial Services firms, has been engaged to build a Data Engineering team for a client in NJ.
Multiple Opportunities for BI Developers/Architects with Talend and looker experience to deliver innovative Cloud-based BI solutions. In addition to building the next generation of data platforms, you will be working with some of the most forward-thinking organizations in data and analytics.
- Develop Cloud-enabled Data and Analytics solutions
- Participate in the development of Cloud-based and hybrid data warehouses & business intelligence platforms
- Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages
- Understand BI concepts, dashboards, scorecards and reports
- Ability to Transform stories into actionable KPI's
- Healthcare Experience Required, preferably Pharmacy related Data
- BI reporting Specialist and Architect with at least 7 yrs experience with Tableau
- Demonstrated experience in other reporting tools and languages (ie Qlik sense, Looker, Tibco Spotfire, PowerBI, others)
- Experience with sourcing data from a star schema data warehouse
- Experience with Tableau extensions
- Strong knowledge of Tableau Data Sources/Semantic layer (creation, querying across data sources) in addition to Tableau report/dashboard development
- Solid experience in SQL and understand when to leverage SQL within views in the database versus trying to design natively in Tableau.
To be considered for a Final Round Interview with the Practice Director, please click here to Interview Now!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: