Reveal Mobile is a venture-backed startup pioneering the use of mobile location data to improve how companies better reach and serve their customers. Our clients leverage our tools and APIs to build dynamic audiences based on real-world location data.
To support our growth we are adding a Senior Software Engineer to the team. This critical role requires strong technical skills to help build our products, as well as leadership and communication skills to help us shape our processes and team culture as we grow. We have great benefits that include competitive pay, stock options and great PTO policies.
You will be joining a talented and diverse team leveraging the latest technologies to tackle the toughest problems in managing large streams of data. You’ll work on APIs and microservices, applications of machine learning, and massive data pipelines. You’ll play an active role in product development, and you’ll bring great ideas for ways to innovate and improve our platform.
Our office environment is casual and diverse but the pace is fast. Join us as we build a great software company that solves challenging problems and takes great care of its employees. We’re looking for growth trajectory over experience. We value intellectual ability, love of learning, and enthusiasm for team environments over years of experience.
Our ideal candidate:
- You use a combination of persistence, research, problem-solving skills, and experience to overcome obstacles
- You take pride in your work. You are attentive to detail, but also flexible.
- You are available for and responsive to questions. You are professional and collegial in your communications.
- You like being the person that others rely on.
- You quickly learn new technologies as needed and recognize that you are engaged in timely, business-critical tasks.
- You are transparent in what you do. You discuss, document, and commit your work as needed
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and welcome constructive feedback
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience using Java or Scala
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality features for a SaaS product.
- Experience with relational database systems, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience building distributed web applications in AWS
- Experience with Git and continuous integration systems
- Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- Experience working in the ad tech industry
- Experience with Spark or other big data processing tools
- Experience working with geospatial tools and data
- Experience with or desire to learn a functional programming language
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: