It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for bright and energetic individuals to be part of our IT Operations Team as a Reporting Analyst.
Essential Job Functions
- Candidate must be self-motivated and display ability to learn quickly
- Exposure to ETL and other data loading processes is desirable
- Candidate must be a self-starter and work independently
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams to gather information
- Ability to distill requirements from business stakeholders for reporting needs
- Work independently to determine solutions and provide frequent feedback to fine tune
- Work on continuous improvement of existing solutions and new needs across the organization
The Experience You'll Need (Required):
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge (ability to create and maintain tables, stored procedures, views, optimize indices, etc)
- Knowledge of SSIS processes
- Experience with SSRS report development
- Intermediate to expert Excel knowledge
- Basic scripting knowledge (Powershell, Python, Bat, Windows Command Line, etc)
- Ability to visually represent information for reporting in the form of dashboards
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience with EDI transaction management systems
- Knowledge of an Object-Oriented programming language (C#,C++,Java, etc)
- Experience with Source Control system (Svn, Git, Bitbucket) and deployment processes
- Experience with MicroStrategy reporting
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Experience working in a healthcare related field
- Prior data operations/support function experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: