Tableau Developer (3 Month Contract)
SourceFactor has an immediate need for a remote Tableau Developer with strong data visualization skills and very good client facing / consulting skills.
This is a remote (work from home) consulting opportunity that is 3 months long, starting the first week of May.
The project is remote and requires someone who can successfully function independently and as part of a larger team.
This is a technical role and requires the right mix of communication / consulting skills and the following tools and technologies:
- Tableau development - solid experience creating dashboards and other data visualizations in Tableau, along with a strong background in data and data analysis
- Great communication skills and the ability to work across teams
- Able to work independently - Experience working independently on a project, without support/team
We will not consider third-party submissions for this role. Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Related keywords: tableau, tableau developer, data analyst
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Data Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Tableau: 5 years (Required)
- 3 - 4 months
- Fully Remote
- 1 - 3 months
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: