Provide daily support for Oracle production, enhancement projects and lean initiatives related to one or more of the following Oracle EBS Modules (Purchasing, Finance, Order Management, Inventory, Manufacturing)
- Must be able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, data, and test plans, using standardized documentation methods
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Document, Functional Design Document
- Participate in System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing with the business users to ensure a high-quality delivery
- Research, design, configure, test, document and manage implementation of system changes.
- Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle enhancements to support business processes.
- Participate in Oracle EBS projects involving configuration, requirements gathering, ad-hoc requests from business and production support.
- Continuously reviews opportunities for improvement in how Oracle platforms are leveraged and brings best practices to the forefront.
- Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s technology direction.
- Ensure compliance with company’s change and security policies.
- Provide general technical support for Oracle system and user training
- Act as an interface with Corporate IT organization to communicate and advocate for longer term improvements and resource requirements
Additional Job Details
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent in software development experience
- 2 - 7 years of Oracle EBS experience in one or more of the following modules (Purchasing, Finance, Order Management, Inventory, Manufacturing)
- Due to US military requirements, the candidate must be a sole US citizen
Additional Job Details
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nidec
Nidec is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, genetic information, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following website: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Nidec will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Nidec Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: