Who We Are
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics providers, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 900+ team members globally, 6 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Could you be Insurity’s next Senior Business Analyst?
You will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing and documenting requirements and/or functional speciﬁcations as needed, including determination of system impact and software conﬁguration.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will also participate with customers and internal functional areas as appropriate throughout the development, testing, and implementation processes. Research and evaluate alternative approaches and recommend eﬃcient and cost-eﬀective solutions. You will contribute to activities to improve quality and advance the overall analysis practice throughout the organization.
A strong desire to develop technical and business knowledge relative to implementation of insurance processing is a must in this role. Insurance domain knowledge is a must.
- Partner with customers to deﬁne business needs and elicit business requirements
- Produce artifacts that accurately depict customer needs for product implementation
- Business requirements Process ﬂow diagrams and other diagrams
- Facilitation of requirements and design discussions
- Provide research and analysis in support of proposed solutions
- Participate in peer reviews/inspections for requirements, estimates, and speciﬁcations
- Assist in the development of supporting documentation
- Provide support as needed to internal and external customers
- Develop a working knowledge of Insurity's software applications, data structures, architecture, and processing capabilities
- Develop working knowledge of multiple lines of business
- Assist in the facilitation of estimating discussions and coordinating work eﬀorts
- Accurately estimate analyst work eﬀorts
- Provide support for testing activities Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience with Commercial Property/Casualty Insurance required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL and other report writing tools
- Extensive experience with software applications, including Microsoft Oﬃce - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Ability to travel to customer locations: up to 25%
Location: This role will be based in our Hartford, CT office or Remote, US
Note: This role is expected to begin remotely due to COVID-19.
Does Insurity sound like the right place for you? Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team!
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: