What you will do:
- Work directly with client stakeholders to understand new reporting/analytics requests, gathering the requirements and designing the appropriate solution.
- Develop code per client requests to support client customer analytics/reporting, following defined standards and methodologies.
- Validate code and results accuracy before delivering the results to the client.
- Communicate request status to client stakeholders and engage with client using a consultative approach. Anticipate obstacles and recommend solution options as it relates to the solution.
- Estimate tasks and provide timelines to client stakeholders.
- Create technical documentation for internal use related to project work.
- Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical individuals; interactions may include educating, persuading and negotiating.
- Ability to ramp-up quickly on a large complex/custom MDB.
- Complete required training and solution onboarding.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Acxiom and industry technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help align client business needs to products, solutions and services offered.
- Identify areas of process improvement that drive profit enhancement and client value and instill that mindset while contributing through others.
- Consult, advise and educate management, affected teams and clients through communications at the appropriate technical granularity. Share best practices and incorporates lessons learned into future requests.
What you will need:
- SQL (PL/SQL preferred)
- Shell scripting (Bash preferred)
What will set you apart:
- Knowledge of Acxiom products
Primary Location City/State:Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):Homebased - Conway
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: