Candidate will have 8-10+ years working in Information Technology. With the below mentioned mandatory Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming; at least three (3) years of said experience shall have included responsibility on a project basis for analyzing operational methods and developing computer programs to meet desired results, at least two (2) years of said experience must have been at a high level both technically and in measure of responsibility.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of experience working as a solution architect, in providing solutions that aligns with enterprise architecture and aligns with business process in use.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience implementing Java
- open source frameworks like Springboot, Spring Batch etc.
- Must have minimum of two(2) years experience working with Angular JS, Bootstrap framework and JQuery.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience with Oracle 11g, PL/SQL,SQL.
- Must have minimum of two (2) years if working on new or maintaining
- existing IT actuarial systems.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience with Version Control using Git and web-based repositories (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.) and ticketing and collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience with ETL process.
About ECI - Sacramento:
Estrada Consulting, Inc. (ECI) delivers technology-enabled services and solutions to clients all over the USA and British Columbia. We provide system integration, custom application development, data warehouse and business intelligence, project management, custom reporting solutions and consulting services to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries. The Company headquarters is in Sacramento, California, and was established in year 2000. Visit http://www.estradaci.com/ to learn about our projects, managed services, awards and certifications delivering value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: