NOTE: THIS POSITION HAS THE ABILITY TO WORK REMOTELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
The current healthcare landscape is ever-changing, but the desire to provide patients with better, more affordable care is consistent. Healthcare providers are working to evolve and support population health management and today’s value models, but there is still uncertainty in the market. Providers need a proven, integrated approach that takes the best of today’s technology and matches it with deeply experienced professionals.
Innovista Health Solutions is an Illinois-based service organization with management services operations in Illinois and Texas. We are currently looking for a Reporting Data Analyst reporting of our Oak Brook, IL office. At Innovista, we believe that positive forward movement in today’s uncertain healthcare market stems from the combination of innovative programs and dedicated people. Join the Innovista team and lead the charge to a better, more efficient healthcare system.
The Reporting Data Analyst is responsible for developing requirements and reports at Innovista Health Solutions. The Reporting Data Analyst works closely with internal customers and reports to the Business Process Automation Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create reports and analysis based on business needs and on available data elements.
- Produce datasets and reports for analysis using market standard tool sets (financial and healthcare).
- Analyze technical and general business problems and issues using and managing data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in datasets.
- Communicate and interacts effectively and professionally with primarily co-workers, management, and internal customers.
- Develop skillset in core technologies, expand technical capabilities within department and continually learn healthcare business competencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 2 years of relevant professional technical experience with SQL and Advanced Excel required; experience with Crystal Reports is preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant professional technical experience
- Current or previous experience within a Hospital, Healthcare or Managed Care organization conducting risk pool and medical cost analyses using claims, medical management and other data sources is preferrred
- Experience in managing projects preferred
- Managed-care experience, with a working understanding of Utilization per thousand, Per Member Per Month (PMPM), and differences between OP and IP services, preferred
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytic skills when problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications with emphasis on advanced MS Excel skills and ability to learn department and job specific software systems.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to commit to Innovista’s corporate mission and values
- Able to switch priorities in a positive and effective manner when directed by Company leadership.
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts with team members and basic business concepts with team members and internal customers.
- Eligible for consideration of partial work from home status upon completion of probationary period as designated by the direct supervisor.
Innovista is dedicated to hiring passionate individuals who embody our core values: integrity, determination, and teamwork. We recognize the importance of work-life integration and seek to provide our employees with competitive benefits, which include:
- Comprehensive health plan options, dental, and vision coverage subsidized by Innovista
- Opportunity to work from home, based on position and manager discretion
- Company-paid benefits, such as short- and long-term disability, employee life, and AD&D
- Discretionary bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flex time options may be available
Please note: we do not post salary ranges. Salary ranges posted on other sites are not tied to our labor market specifications and are not relevant.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: