ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELLTM Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named No.10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing organization. You will work alongside other talented Data Engineers and Data Scientists, and report to our Director of Data Science. You will develop key product and business insights for our clients as well as our internal teams, focused on all areas of the business.
You will propel WELL’s data-driven analysis of ROI, best practices, and patient experience goals. You will be working with a rich data set drawn from hundreds of millions patient interactions across the United States.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your Data career at a high-growth startup. You will have the opportunity to grow and learn from a tight-knit team of talented Data professionals.
- Develop a full list of relevant Customers’, Vendors’, and other Partners’ metrics and underlying data
- Map Customers’, Vendors’, and other Partners’ data to WELL generated data model
- Obtain and refresh Customers’, Vendors’, and other Partners’ data related to specific metrics used in ROI calculation
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success and Product to develop and maintain a set of best practices that drive these metrics
- Develop credible and verifiable calculation and data validation that show the impact of WELL usage - generate testable conclusions with a solid understanding of logical traps like correlation vs causation, survivor bias, etc.
- Work with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to deliver actionable insights based on verified customer data
- Communicate with Customers, Vendors, and other Partners to understand their business goals and associated metrics
- Innovate! Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering (or a relevant field of study)
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (or a related role)
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills including functions, pivot tables, charts, and macros
- 4+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with business intelligence or data visualization tools
- Some experience with ETL technologies such as Matillion
- High-level understanding of how Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing works and able to consider their opportunities and limitations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with good business sense
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for improving patients’ healthcare experience and driven to understand the full set of WELL product capabilities from both a user and a technical perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong presentation abilities
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Healthcare experience
- Python skills
- Experience with Looker
- Customer support domain knowledge
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. We are open to candidates that are looking for a permanently remote role. Historically, remote team members visit the Santa Barbara office regularly, and we’ve found that works best when they are on the West Coast, specifically in Southern California.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: